View Full-Size Image
LDG AT-600PROII automatische antennetuner, 600 watt
|Ask a question about this product|
RYS Electronics is de officiële importeur van LDG. Er is veel parallel import. RYS biedt alleen service aan apparaten die bij of via RYS zijn gekocht.
Time was, 100 watts was a lot of power. Today, more and more mid-sized amps with 500 watts output are becoming popular. The LDG AT-600Pro is designed for this new generation of power levels.
The AT-600ProII will handle up to 600 watts SSB and CW and 300 on RTTY (1.8 – 30 MHz) and 250 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG's state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything. It will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds. You can also use the AT-600Pro with longwires, random wires and antennas fed with ladder line just by adding a balun.
The AT-600Pro features two antenna ports with a front-panel indicator showing which is in use, and separate memory banks for each antenna. Easy to read LED bar-graph meters showing RF power, SWR and tuner status, tactile feedback control buttons and an LED bypass indicator complete the user interface. Any power source from 11 – 16 volts DC can be used; the AT-600Pro draws only 750mA during a tune cycle, much less when not tuning.
Cycle 24's not going anywhere any time soon. If you power u
LDG's got your back with the new AT-600Pro
· 600 Watts SSB and CW, 300W RTTY (250 watts on 6M)
· Easy to read LED bar graph display for RF power, SWR and status
· 4,000 memories for instantaneous band changing
· Two position antenna switch with memories for each position
· Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 second memory tune
· Built in frequency counter for memory operation
· Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
· Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M)
· For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
· Includes DC power cable, Icom interface cable and coax jumper.
· Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning
Er zit bij de LDG tuner geen coaxkabel en aansluitkabel meer bij! Dit is een optie. Coaxkabels dien je zelf te maken en de CAT kabels kun je apart bestellen. Bestelcode I-PAC of Y-ACC.
dinsdag t/m vrijdag 10.30 - 13.00 uur
andere tijden na afspraak