Expand your PTC-IIpro or PTC-II for the digital processing of packet radio signals. Just plug the new DSP module II into the already fitted socket, load the firmware 3.6 into the modem and off you go with operating robust Packet Radio or Robust-HF-APRS, the newly developed modulation system for short waves by SCS. Of course the module can also master all the other previously known modes.
Extention module for the PTC-IIpro and the PTC-II
- To operate the DSP-Module-II, the firmware 3.6 or higher is required!
- From firmware 3.6 on, the PTC-II requires the 2 MB RAM extention.
The module currently offers the following modes
- 600 Baud Robust HF-Packet.
- 300 Baud AFSK.
- 1200 Baud AFSK.
- 9600 Baud FSK (Direct-FSK, G3RUH compatible).
- 19200 Baud FSK (Direkt-FSK, G3RUH compatible).
- 600 Baud Robust HF-Packet is a newly by SCS developed modulation for Packet-Radio and APRS on shortwaves.
- In all modes the DSP-Module-II offers highly sophisticated Data-Carrier-Detection (DCD).
- Because of the DSP concept all operational parameters can easily be set by software. Also the output amplitude of the module is set by software command. The cumbersome tuning of potentiometers is not necessary any more!
- All important parameters to operate the module are stored in the Flash-ROM of the PTC-II.
- The DSP software of the module can easily be extended and improved by a firmware update of the PTC-II controller itself.
SCS DSP-II Packet Radio - Modul
- Merk: SCS
- Model: dspii
- Beschikbaarheid: Op voorraad
- Excl. BTW: € 98,35